Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today I received a reply to an email I sent. I must have a 1000 or so emails or Facebook message out in world wide web some where, so its always nice when I receive a reply....especially when it has some information I didn't have.

I was sitting up late last night cruising the net hoping to be able to pluck some thing out of the ectoplasm that could be useful in helping me fill the gaps in the tree. Nothing was able to be found so I decided to message someone I thought was related to my Grandmother.....I had been putting it off as I haven't had much luck lately getting a response to my messages or emails......low and behold I wake up this morning and realise I have mail.

Well as it works out he wasn't related to my Grandmother but the information I got helped fill a hole in the tree. I also realised today that I really should learn some French because the email came back in French....God bless google translate.

So now the hunt continues for the relatives in West Africa. Suppose I will send a few more messages and emails out there and see if I can catch a little fishy....

No comments:

Post a Comment