Saturday, November 2, 2013

Update....

Last post I was talking about the children of Rashid Zarka. Well last week I was speaking to my father about what updates I had made over the last few months. I mentioned how I had brought so many different branches of the Zarka family under one Grandfather.

In between all this banter I mentioned his Great Grandfather Rashid Zarka and his children, when he tells me that his step Grandfather Daoud Zarka is another of his children. I had always suspected something along those line but could never quite find the proof. Well my fathers words are proof enough. They haven't been proven wrong yet.

The conversations I have with my father can prove to be fruitful when doing research, you just need to get him in the right mood poke and prod at the right time. He has wealth of knowledge about Derdghaya, its history and all the families.

No comments:

Post a Comment