Saturday, February 14, 2015

Lack of Blogs

I just realised that since I started this blog in 2011 that each year I have written less and less. I don't know why because I have so much to write about, must be just laziness. I also think it might be the fact I think certain things might need to be kept private.

I try my best not to mention individuals as I think they should be kept private. I also have been told plenty of stories and tales of valour or misdeeds and think it is better not to tarnish a person or their family as who am I to judge someone over something that may have happened a century ago.

Also looking back at some of the earlier blogs, so much has changed. What I know now contradicts a lot of what I knew then and shows the journey that I have taken in the four years the blog has been alive. The thing I have enjoyed most about this blog is that it has introduced me to a lot of new family members and enlightened a few others into looking into their family roots.

I'm hoping 2015 will bring more inspiration to write many more blogs....

No comments:

Post a Comment